Looking for good academic paper writing service? Check this page: https://mypaperwriter.com/buy-term-papers.htm - professional writers for hire.
Need help with term paper? Visit this service - professional term paper writers for hire - any discipline and any topic.
Very good term paper writing guide for college students - you can write your term paper easily.
How many times have you claim"Do my math homework" and haven't got any assistance? With MyHomeworkDone you can be sure your math will be done in time.
24 Potential Topics For A Research Paper In Biochemistry
Most experienced students will tell you that it’s a lot easier to complete a particularly difficult assignment when one writes on an interesting and original topic. This is true across all disciplines, including biochemistry. Here are 24 potential topics for you to consider:
- Investigate the aggregation of B lymphocyte cell line from a chicken and determine its temperature sensitivity.
- What role does polyphosphate have on the virulence of what the Latin-named Erwinia caratovora?
- Using chemical shift information and data, attempt to predict protein dihedral angles.
- Discuss the dissection of cellular and molecular functions of the latest medications for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Compare and contrast the major aspects of biochemical studies in the last half century compared to those likely in the next half century.
- Using rational protein engineering, analyze the expansion of substrate and template specificities in DNA strands.
- Analyze protein complexes defining DNA synthesis and assembly in patients with nephrotic syndrome.
- Analyze the molecular genetics of a single causative gene behind the muscular dystrophy.
- How does biochemical research help improve chances of developing sustainable food supply around the world?
- How does, what is often referred to as “good bacteria,” aid in maintaining gut health in humans?
- What supporting evidence is there for crops using GMO provide an answer the global food problems?
- How can mapping the human genome help prevent diseases and even help redesign human beings before life begins?
- Provide evidence for or against using animal models of disease for scientific value to aid in finding cures for human disease.
- Evaluate the close possibility of mapping the sequence of the entire human genome for a relative low cost.
- Write a research paper on the reasons why structural studies on complex biochemical compounds reveal valuable information towards DNA mapping.
- Describe the purification and expression of proteins’ reactions to interacting with ENTH at different levels.
- Provide a study of how athletes have used biomedical means to seek what many consider an unfair advantage over other athletes.
- What kind of impact would mapping the human genome have on society and medicine?
- Analyze recent advancements in biochemistry research that promises to lead to new medications.
- . How is studying and mapping genes important towards the development of new biochemical treatments for certain diseases?
- Study the society effects of the HPV vaccine in populations the have adopted the widespread use of the preventative measure.
- Review the reactions and basic structure of phosphates and esters as well as the synthesis required from alcohols.
- Discuss the process of photosynthesis on GMO crops and how does this affect the world’s population and hunger problems?
- Analyze the processes in with fatty-acid catabolism affects the human body.
If you need any help writing a biochemistry research paper, or any other type of assignment, visit this company for some expert assistance.